Visitors: Please use the entrance at Universitaetstrasse 22!
From the “Bahnhofstrasse/HB” stop
- Tram no. 6 (towards the Zoo) as far as the “ETH/Universitätsspital” stop
- Journey time: approx. 6 minutes
From the “Bahnhofplatz/HB” stop
- Tram no. 10 (towards the Airport) as far as the “Haldenbach” stop
- Journey time: approx. 7 minutes
You will require a ticket that is valid for zone 110 (city of Zurich).
From the “Zurich Airport” tram stop
- Tram no. 10 (towards Bahnhofplatz/HB) as far as the “Haldenbach” stop. The tram runs every 7 to 15 minutes between 6 o’clock in the morning and 11 o’clock at night.
- Journey time: 30 minutes
From the “Zurich Airport” railway station
- If you wish to travel from the airport to the city centre (Central Station), you are recommended to use the S-Bahn or mainline services. The trains depart from the “Zurich Airport” station.
- Journey time: approx. 10 minutes
You will require a ticket valid for 3 zones.
If you are spending the whole day in Zurich, it is worth buying a day pass (valid for 24 hours).